The plugin has been tested with
- PHP 7.4.
- WordPress 5.3.x running on WAMP, Linux and Windows.
Apps have been tested with
- Latest browser versions of Microsoft Edge (Chromium), Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
And last but not least
- Your WordPress website uses SSL and the website address starts with https.
- Download the plugin using the link that you receive in the email you received immediately following the purchase on the website.
- Then upload it to your WordPress site by navigating to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page and then Choose file.
- Select the plugin file you just downloaded to your computer. After you have selected the file, click Install now.
- The plugin will be uploaded and installed and you will see a success message. Finally click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- Now continue and configure the single sign-on capability of the plugin.
The following information only applies to customers who purchased an item from the website and that is not available from the WordPress Plugin Directory (this applies to all premium plugins).