Usage Adding domains to this list will prevent users from other domains to sign into your website, at least when they sign into your website with the help of the WPO365 plugin.
This is basically only useful if one of the following is true:
- You have created an App registration in Azure Active Directory that allows users from other domains to sign into your website.
- You have configured multiple custom domains but want only users from a specific (sub) domain to sign in. This may specifically be the case if you are configuring WordPress Multisite with dedicated subsites (see Related).
- Don't configure a domain whitelist unless you know what you are sure that you need it.
- You can add one domain in the form (subdomain.)example.com per line. Don’t confuse the domain’s URL e.g. https://www.example.com with its so-called top-level domain example.com.
- After you entered a new entry in the input box you must click “+” to add it. Also when you are entering just one line.
Related Refer to the online documentation if you are configuring WordPress Multisite (WPMU).
Default value empty.